Become a Red Cross Instructor
If you are already a certified instructor with another organization, you may qualify for our quick-start certification process. Please contact Sabraya Ghale (email@example.com) to initiate the process and add Red Cross instructor certification to your resume.
New Benefits for Red Cross Instructors in 2011
- Shorter, more interactive and engaging courses
- Multimedia instructor presentation tools featuring video
- Two-year certification with free digital refreshers
- A choice of free digital materials or affordable print materials for instructors and students
- Online training management system that allows instructors to manage their own course records and print certificates coming soon
- Online ordering and a dedicated instructor resources web site
More Training Options
- Blended-learning course options for first aid/CPR/AED
- Wide selection of training, including Wilderness and Remote First Aid, Injury Control Guides, Babysitter’s Training, Nurse Assistant Training and Water Safety
The home of lifeguarding at American Pool www.americanpool.com is www.guardforlife.com. If you are looking for a summer job where you can earn good money, receive training, improve your resume and have fun, then you should APPLY NOW.
We have Lifeguarding Jobs and Offer Lifeguard Training in: Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Georgia (GA), Maryland (MD), New Jersey (NJ), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), Pennsylvania (PA), Virginia (VA)
America’s leader in Pool Construction, Maintenance, Repair and Renovation, Lifeguarding and Recreational Facility Management
That may sound like a lofty claim, but after 25 years of quality and excellence in the commercial and residential pool industry, we’ve proven it with every pool we’ve constructed, repaired, serviced, maintained and staffed with lifeguards. We truly are a partner to our clients, offering the complete range of service offerings to the apartments, home owner communities, country club, golf club and swim clubs, private home owners, hotels and motels and federal, state and local governments. As an organization, we have partnerships in place with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Maryland Green Registry to show our commitment to reducing our clients environmental footprint. We are also active investors/buyers in existing commercial swimming pool companies that want to join our growing organization. Contact us for more information.
Servicing: Arizona (AZ), California (CA), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Maryland (MD), New Jersey (NJ), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), Pennsylvania (PA), Texas (TX), Virginia (VA)