Interested in joining a challenging, growth oriented, and high energy team?
American Pool Management of Pittsburgh is a swimming pool management, maintenance and construction company located in Pittsburgh, PA. Join a company that is a star in its industry, and a team that takes swimming pools and summertime seriously.
Area Manager for High Energy Office
As an Area Manager you will:
- Be Responsible for a specific region of commercial swimming pools
- Maintain a quality relationship with all facility property managers
- Hire, train and manage Area Supervisors
- Open, maintain and close all seasonal swimming facilities
- Maintain water quality and equipment at indoor swimming facilities
- Help with facility repairs
- Recognize parts and repairs needed at all facilities
- Area Sales including products, repairs, and service
- Comply with health department regulations
- Maintain databases of client information
- Prepare part and repair proposals for clients
- Attend any necessary client meetings
Qualified candidates should have previous swimming pool experience. Current Certified Pool Operator, Lifeguard and CPR certifications are preferred but not required. Training is available. A successful candidate will possess excellent communication, organizational, time management, and decision making skills. Candidate must have strong leadership skills.
Recruiting and Staffing Manager
As a Recruiter you will:
- Recruit Lifeguards
- Set up and conduct Lifeguard interviews
- Hire Lifeguards
- Coordinate their placement at various swimming facilities
- Schedule Lifeguards
- Enter and Manage Lifeguard information and other related information
- Help with basic office functions such as filing
- Manage seasonal employee paperwork
- Assist with Lifeguard Training and Orientations
This position requires someone who is open to change and enjoys a fast-paced environment. A prior swimming pool background is NOT required BUT it is helpful. A successful candidate will have a talent of putting together the “pieces of the puzzle” when coordinating schedules and staff. Candidate must have excellent time management, organizational and communication skills, as well as a detailed orientation. The preferred applicant enjoys working with young people.