American Pool Virginia
American Pool Virginia has lifeguard jobs in Virginia
Our hiring area is defined by the cities of Arlington, Alexandria and Fairfax and surrounding areas including the following counties: Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Fredericksburg, Loudoun, Prince William, Spotsylvania and Stafford.Apply now
Get hired early by attending one of our open house hiring events! Call to set up an interview or feel free to stop in anytime during the event.
We are hiring indoor lifeguards in Ashburn, VA to start immediately.
Qualified applicants should possess:
- Valid American Red Cross Lifeguarding, First Aid, CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and Loudoun County or Fairfax Pool Operator License.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A history of reliability.
- A positive attitude.
- Prevent injuries by minimizing or eliminating hazardous situations or behaviors.
- Enforce facility rules and regulations and educate patrons about them, as needed.
- Recognize and respond effectively to all emergencies. This may mean using CPR, first aid, oxygen or an automated external defibrillator, if needed and only if trained.
- Work with other lifeguards or staff when you need more help or equipment.
- Provide excellent customer service.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Michelle at email@example.com.
Early Hire Bonus – $100
Earn $100 when you are hired and complete all your training before March 1, 2014.
Holiday Bonus – $50
Earn $50 when you work at least 40 hours across Memorial Day weekend, Fourth of July and Labor Day weekend.
Referral Bonus – $25
Referred friend must work at least 100 hours over the 2014 summer season.
American Red Cross Training
Lifeguard Training Course (Blended Learning)
Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 9:00 am – Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 7:00 pm (University of Mary Washington)
Saturday, April 11, 2015 at 9:00 am – Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 7:00 pm (University of Mary Washington)
Note:The Lifeguard Training Prerequisite class must be taken prior to signing up for a full Lifeguard Training course.View all classes
American Pool is currently hiring applicants for lifeguard jobs in Virginia for the summer pool season. As a lifeguard, your primary responsibility is to maintain a safe swimming environment by enforcing all rules and regulations of the pool and surrounding area. Now is the time to set up an interview and reserve a lifeguard job at the pool you want! Jobs go quickly, so apply for lifeguard jobs in Virginia today.
Pool manager jobs
As an on-site pool manager, your primary responsibility is to supervise staff between two and 10 lifeguards while maintaining a safe swimming environment by enforcing all rules and regulations of the pool and surrounding area.
A pool manager is responsible for the supervision of the pool staff, assists with scheduling and confirmation along with chemical maintenance and record-keeping. This is a great opportunity for those that have held lifeguard jobs in Virginia to get management experience.APPLY
American Pool Virginia
6596 Fleet Drive
Alexandria, VA 22310
Toll Free: 1-877-614-7665